Skewt resources

From: <jimmyc_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:37:25 -0500 (CDT)

Hi-
I am trying to plot two different soundings on the same plot, using
something similar to skewt_4.ncl.
I can not make the dataOpts_at_linePatternTemperature =3 statement to work.

I am using NCL Version 4.2.0.a034, which according to the email archive,
may not have all the functionality used in skewt_4.ncl.

I have attached my ncl script. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

--
James Correia, Jr. PhD.
Email: jimmyc @ iastate.edu