(no subject)

From: Tummuri, Spandana <spandana.tummuri_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 23:08:15 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I am using the attached fortran stub and the NCL program to convert Q, U, V, T, Z3 variables from pressure levels to sigma levels. When I run the program, it generates an output file with a weird name "FILE:H<?>-<aa>*-" instead of putting a proper year, month and time. Any idea how I can make the program write the proper output file name?

Also, I did not write this program so I am not sure about couple of things:

When I run the program for variable T and then run the program for variable U, the output for variable U is added to the same file with output for variable T. Is that how the output file be written? One file with T, U, V, Z3, Q output in it?

My input file has 124 time variables. Instead of generating 124 different output files, it only generates one output file. Can anyone explain me why?

Thanks in advance.

Spandana Tummuri

Research Assistant,
Texas Tech University,