Re: "Nested too deeply" error without any nesting

From: David Ian Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:02:11 -0600

Hi Jack,

Is it possible for you to send us a stripped down script that
illustrates the problem
you are having? FYI, the maximum include depth has always been set to
20. Apparently NCL thinks it is nesting loads within loads, even if
that is
not what you are doing. So there is probably a bug somewhere. It would
be easiest to fix it if we have a sample of the problem though.
  -dave