Re: workstation name

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 06:54:28 -0600

Mateus,

I guess I'm not sure what exactly you mean by the "name" of the
workstation, but "gsnapp" is the correct name given to PS, EPS, or EPSI
files (unfortunately),
and the X11, NCGM ones have a different name. These names weren't
really well thought-out.

However, maybe this is what you want:

    wks = gsn_open_wks("x11","test")
    name = wks_at_name

This name is nothing more than the value passed to the second argument
of gsn_open_wks. Is this what you want?

--Mary