Re: workstation name

From: Mateus da Silva Teixeira <mtex2k3_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:15:03 -0300

Mary,

I'd like to make a function that convert (or not, as in the case of x11
workstation) the graphic file (PS, EPS, EPSI, PDF or NCGM) to PNG,
providing only the workstation name - the second argument of
gsn_open_wks. So, the user would only need to inform the workstation
object - the variable that gsn_open_wks is assign to - and this function
will get these information. It isn't a problem, but would help to make
the function more general and the user wouldn't worry about another
information instead of the workstation object.

Thanks for the help.

Mateus