Re: suppressing non-fatal warning messages

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:05:56 -0600 (MDT)

Hi again Saji,

I hate to have to keep saying "no" to you, but I don't think this is
possible. I'm checking to see if we have an advertised option that
does this. It may be possible to implement one. I'll keep you
posted.

But, meanwhile, perhaps I can help with the annoying warning messages.
If you are getting too many of them, then it may be that one of our
functions needs to be clean up so that it doesn't do this, or else I
can help you clean up your script so the warnings go away.

Can you email me some of your warnings?

--Mary