Re: suppressing non-fatal warning messages

From: Saji Njarackalazhikam Hameed <saji_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 23:29:09 +0900

Hi Mary and Dennis,

Thanks for the offer. The offending codes are associated with
the following procedure that I use to add metadata to a variable

procedure add_attributes(var,att_array)
; i am beginning to wonder if this procedure
; is wrongly named! :(
begin
 ndims=dimsizes(att_array)
  do i = 0,ndims-1
   var!i= att_array(i)
  end do
end

As you know this works well for a variable without metadata, but
obviously it will give warning when I try to modify a
variable with metadata.

These are valid warning messages and they do not annoy us much..
perhaps I should take the time to fix my code..(just too lazy
and it is so easy to get help from mailing list ;)

thanks once again...
saji
* Mary Haley <haley_at_ucar.edu> [2007-07-30 08:05:56 -0600]: