legend modification

From: Dan Barrie <dbarrie_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:15:38 -0400

Dear NCL users,

I am producing global plots that depict mostly regional anomalies, with
the vast plot area being non-significant. As such, I would like to be
able to remove shading for values around zero, since much of the globe
is covered by values very near to zero. The switching back and forth
between negligible near-zero values is distracting when looking at the
plot. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

-Dan