Re: dim_stat4 and missing_values

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 08:48:50 -0600 (MDT)

Jamie and others,

I have updated the stat2, stat4, dim_stat4, stat_medrng, and stat_trim
functions/procedures so that if 'x' contains a subarray that is
all missing, then missing values will be returned in the appropriate
locations in the output, rather than a fatal error occurring.

These updates will be available in the next release of NCL, which is
not yet scheduled. Send me a personal email if you need this
functionality now.

Cheers,

--Mary