From: Bryan K Woods <bryan.woods_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 14:49:01 -0400

Hi everyone,
I have a DEM that originally came in UDF format on multiple CD's but I have
since combined into one GeoTIFF. Right now I am trying to figure out how to
load this data into NCL. Does anyone know any utilities that would allow me to
convert this data into a format that NCL can read? For example, is there any
software that can convert GeoTIFFs to NetCDF? As an alternative, are there
programs that can produce NetCDF that can read other types of raster data?
Thanks
Bryan

--
Bryan K Woods