Re: polymarkers

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:45:40 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Keith,

I'm afraid there's currently no way to prevent the clipping of
polymarkers, but we're looking into how quickly this can be
implemented.

If you draw the markers as part of an xy curve, however, then the
markers are not clipped. I've attached an example so you can see what
I mean. In the first frame, the markers are done as part of the XY
plot, and in the second frame they are done via a gsn_polymarker call.

Perhaps, as a work-around until we get a new resource implemented, you
can draw your markers via the XY plot rather than via separate calls
to gsn_add_polymarker or gsn_marker.

I can help you with this if you're not sure.

--Mary