Re: Link to download NCL

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:03:49 -0600

Muhammad,

I'm afraid NCL isn't available in source code yet, but we hope to be by
the next release. Meanwhile, you can download several precompiled
versions, including ones for Windows/Cygwin, Linux, and MacOSX. We do
not have a native Windows version, unfortunately. The download site is
www.earthsystemgrid.org.

Good luck,

--Mary