Re: white line at longitude 0

From: <cluo_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:14:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I just try anthoer bw plot. There is same thing with vertical white line
at center (a gap is not plotted at the Greenwich Meridian), with the
.hluresfile in my home directory and put res_at_gsnAddCyclic function. I
don't know what caused this problem. This problem is nothing to do with
NCL?
Please see my another plot:
http://dust.ess.uci.edu/chaoluo/fig7_bw.pdf

Thanks,