Re: Axis units in wrf_user_intrp3d()

From: Si-Wan Kim <SiWan.Kim_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:12:57 -0600

I think (I heard from someone) that '0-100' means 'starting point-ending
point'.
Linear interpolation routine makes the total length 100 (just arbitrary).
For example, if your vertical domain is 0-1000km and you pick up the
domain of interpolated variable a(49:99) out of a(0:99), it covers from
500 km to 1000km. You need to change interpolated vertical coordinate
fit to your case. Although you started from sigma coordinate,
linear-interpolation routine ends up with height coordinate. I played
with idealized WRF case. Sorry, if it is not a good example.

Si-Wan