Re: Contour over colored map, using wrf-functions

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:39:30 -0600 (MDT)

Erik,

I believe the wrf_xxxx functions are meant to be used with the maps
outlined only, and not filled in. Once you fill the map in, then, yes,
it could potentially cover up the contours.

I see that you have the following line commented out:

; mpres_at_mpFillDrawOrder = "Predraw"

I'm not familiar enough with the WRF scripts, but I think this
should work if you uncomment it.

If this doesn't work, then I will need for you to contact me directly
and see about getting your script and data so I can run it here and
see what's going on.

Thanks,

--Mary