Reduce density of streamlines

From: Erik Noble <enoble_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 11:19:25 -0500

Dear NCL,

Could some help explain how to reduce the density when plotting streamlines?
I am referring to the examples at
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/stream.shtml.

Attached are two images I created using the NCL streamline functions
(my code is attached as well).

The first image created from WRF shows streamlines that are "way too
dense" whereas the second image is easier to comprehend.

I have already tried adjusting the various functions below, but i am
not getting the desired result.
 stLineThicknessF = 1.5, Changes the line thickness

stLineColor = "orange",changes the streamline color

stArrowLengthF = 0.004, Changes the size of the arrows

stMinArrowSpacingF = 0.004, Changes the arrow spacing

Would anyone have any other suggestions here?
Sincerely,
Erik