Re: Installing v5.0 from source

From: Mark Branson <mark_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:35:05 -0700

Hi Mary. Thanks for you quick reply.

Yes, I tried the blockdata tests, and they failed with the xlf
compiler but they seem to work okay with both the f77 and f90 Absoft
compilers (Pro Fortran 9.2). Here's what I get with the Absoft f90
compiler:

/Users/mark/testncl/blockdata_test> main.good
TESTSUB: WK = 20 ...it should be 20
/Users/mark/testncl/blockdata_test> main.bad
TESTSUB: WK = 20 ...it should be 20
/Users/mark/testncl/blockdata_test> main.init
TESTSUB: WK = 20 ...it should be 20

That is okay, right?

Mark