Re: static colorbar

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:30:31 -0700 (MST)

Hi Kate,

To add to Dennis' response: there are some examples that show how to
manipulate the labelbar and/or the colors for a contour plot.

The first example in the "color fill" page:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/color.shtml

demos the resources that Dennis mentioned below. There are other
examples on this page that might be useful.

There's also a page on labelbars specifically:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/labelbar.shtml

It does get a bit confusing knowing if it's a labelbar
resource or a contour resource you should be looking for!

--Mary