Re: station wind vectors over a map

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:41:46 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dorita,

We do not currently have an easy way to do this. However, since we've
gotten a lot of requests for this, we are looking into implementing
"wmvect" and "wmvectmap" functions that will be similar to the
existing "wmbarb" and "wmbarbmap". These functions
will only have basic vector drawing capabilities at first, and we may
add more functionality as time permits.

The hope is to have this out in a few days, but we need to do some
research first. You can be our first tester!

--Mary