Making the overlying filled area visible?

From: Ho-Jeong Shin <climate_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 12:45:28 +0900 (GMT)

Dear NCL users,

Hello.
I would like to make the overlying filled area visible, but I do not know
how to. I attach a sample figure. I do know how to fill the area between
curves. However, when I use fill_xy2 to draw more than two different curves
and fill their ranges with color shading, the overlying area covers the underlying area
so that I can not tell the underlying figure .
Can anyone help me with this problem? If you can send me a sample program,
it might be a greate help to me. Thank you for your attention.

Happy new year!

Thanks,
Ho-Jeong.