Re: set background color for PDF workstation

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:24:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi Rob,

It is my understanding (and I checked with Fred on this) that a white
box should be drawn for the background color. Can you elaborate on
how it appears to be transparent?

I'm not sure how you are setting the background color, but one thing
you can try is something like this:

    wks = gsn_open_wks("xxyy","pdf")
    setvalues wks
      "wkBackgroundColor" : "white"