Re: tester of wmvectmap

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:31:49 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sophie,

Yes, we can provide test binaries for people that want to try
this new format. We recommend that you download
NCL V5.0.0 if you don't already have this, and then we can
give you a new "ncl" executable to replace the 5.0.0 one,
which contains this function.

Send me a personal email with the results of "uname -a" (and "gcc
--version" if on a Linux system), and I'll get you a new binary.

--Mary