**Warning**: PDF - coordinate out of range.

From: <ern_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 16:34:44 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,
I get the warning message:
**Warning**: PDF - coordinate out of range.
printed *many* times on the screen when making pdf as output. If I instead
choose X11 or .ps, there are no warning messages.
The pdf:s look fine so I am not really sure what this warning is telling
me. Not sure what range and coordinates that the warning is referring to.

I run ncl ( NCAR Command Language Version 5.0.0) on cygwin.

Has anyone experienced anything similar and know what this message means
and how (if possible) to gt rid of it.

Thanks!
/Erik