Re: Panels with WRF plots? and Axes Font/Size with wrf_map

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:25:04 -0700 (MST)

Dave,

I haven't tried it myself, but you might try setting the resources
tmXBFontHeightF/tmYLFontHeightF to control the tickmark label sizes,
and/or tiXAxisFontHeightF/tiYAxisFontHeightF to control the axes
labels. Set these resources when you call wrf_map, and they should
remain in effect when you call wrf_map_overlay.

--Mary