Re: Problems with MediumRes and LowRes geography??

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:36:55 -0700 (MST)

Hi Christian,

A similar problem was reported awhile back and I believe this one is
related. The person who works on these databases is out until next
week, but I'll ask him to clarify if this is the same issue. He's been
working on a rather large project to update these databases, and he's
very close to finishing this up.

I'll ask him to post back here once he returns.

Thanks for providing these samples.

--Mary