gsn_csm_contour_map

From: Halil Bisgin <halilbisgin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 16:53:41 +0200

Hello all,
I have a data set to be contoured on a map so my friend has suggested me to
use gsn_csm_contour_map. I have used and got a picture, but I a group of
data seems to be missing in the plot. To clarify, I have a 120x342 matrix in
which there are only integers from 0 to 10 (I use zero for sea areas). When
I run my script which is attached to this mail, I got only 9 colors in the
plot. Colorbar also has the same problem. On the other hand, when I have
values from 0 to 4 I obtain exact number of colors, but color bar shows
floating numbers instead of integers. I cannot not find where the problem
is.

Thank You
Halil

ps: sorry for a crowded ncl code. It is because I tried to modify it from
somewhere else and there are some commented lines.