Re: A ruby script to parse Grads CTL files

From: Saji N. Hameed <saji_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:21:53 +0900

Hi Mary,

Thanks...that sounds great. It may be appropriate to include the
script in a GrADS page - many people may have been using GrADS
before migrating to NCL and it may be useful to have some utilities
that can help ease the migration.

cheers,

saji

* Mary Haley <haley_at_ucar.edu> [2008-02-12 15:19:26 -0700]: