Re: removing missing value data

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 16:03:27 -0700

Hi Roberta,

I am not sure that I am understanding your situation exactly. You have 3
separate 1D arrays that contain latitudes, longitudes, and data,
correct? If that is the case, and you want to remove the missing data,
you can do something like this:

lat = (/30,35,40,45,50/)
lon = (/180,180,180,180,180/)
val = (/5,1,-3,-1,-999/)
val@_FillValue = -999
tn = ind(.not.ismissing(val))
val2 = val(tn)
lat2 = lat(tn)
lon2 = lon(tn)

If I am totally off on the format that your data is in and/or if that
example didn't help, let us know..
Adam