removing missing value data

From: Roberta Perkins <RB728455_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:00:43 -0400

Hello,

I have an hdf data file with coordinates lon and lat and a value for each. Some
of the data is missing and is named -9999. I want to be able to get rid of the
coordinates that contain the missing data so I only have the data that is
valid. I was looking at the missing data section and using delete and ismissing
but i'm not sure that is a method for actually deleting missing values. Any
helpo would be appreciated.

Roberta