Output for Google Earth

From: Walter Sessions <wsession_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 00:52:30 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to create a contour overlay for Google Earth on a
Cylindrical Equidistant projection. The problem I'm running into is
creating a plot that consists of only the data field (ie. no margins,
labelbar whitespace). This is important because Google Earth wants to
be able to treat the image edges as lat/lon coordinate borders.

There's a posting similar to this from last August, however there don't
appear to be any responses.

Thanks,

Walter