Re: Output for Google Earth

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:23:44 -0700

Hi Walter,
I'm sorry that I can't tell you immediately the steps to follow to
accomplish your goal, but
I can tell you that there is a group here at NCAR that is currently
using output from NCL
in a Google Earth context. They have developed a procedure for
getting the output into the
correct format. I have just contacted them. The person who can give
the most direct response
is out until next Tuesday. I will followup to make sure you get
answer sometime next week.
  -dave