Re: Panel labelbar.

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:08:50 -0700

Hi Yi and Adam,

It would be nice if the panel labelbar bar worked this way, but the
panel labelbar is actually not the one that is created on your behalf
when you create a contour plot. The contour labelbar has to get
turned off via "res_at_lbLabelBarOn = False" for each individual plot,
if the panel labelbar is to be turned on.

The panel labelbar bar is created from scratch, using information
from the contour plot about levels and colors to be used.
Unforutnately, I don't think that in creating the labelbar from
scratch, that there is an automatic way to mimic the behavior of the
cnLabelBarEndStyle resource. This is something that I'll have to code
into the "gsn_panel" routine. Let me give this a shot and I will
repost back to this list if I'm successful. If I'm not, then I
suppose I'll still post anyway. :-)

--Mary