Re: cnFillPatterns

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:04:50 -0600 (MDT)

Hongmei,

I assume what you want is basically no pattern at all? If so, fill
pattern -1 is no fill, so you will get a white background as long as
your background color is already white, *and* you are not setting
cnFillColors such that the corresponding color is something other than
white.

However, if you really want a white fill pattern, then you can
set the cnFillColors resource. Each value of this resource needs to
correspond with each value of the cnFillPatterns resource, and you
will need to make sure to set the appropriate one to white.

See example 11 at:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/coneff.shtml

for a sample of using cnFillPatterns, and the -1 value.

--Mary