Re: NCL on Windows Systems

From: Joel Norris <jnorris_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:04:37 -0700 (PDT)

I installed VMware on my Windows laptop to run Linux and NCL (for
on-the-road usage).

> I have had horrible luck using CygwinX (the recommended application for
> using NCL with Windows) and I've tried it on several systems and it has
> never
> worked.
>
> So, my question is this - is there another application that I can use on
> Windows in order to use NCL?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -William
>

> **************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL
> Home.
> (http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15?ncid=aolhom00030000000001)

Joel Norris       Associate Professor of Climate and Atmospheric Sciences
Scripps Institution of Oceanography     email: jnorris_at_ucsd.edu
University of California, San Diego     phone: (858) 822-4420
9500 Gilman Drive DEPT 0224             fax: (858) 534-8561
La Jolla, CA 92093-0224                 http://meteora.ucsd.edu/~jnorris/
Delivery Address:   Scripps Institution of Oceanography
                    8810 Shellback Way
                    Room 440, Nierenberg Hall
                    La Jolla, CA 92037