Re: XEyes works, but everything else is a blank white box

From: <Valkhorn_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 13:35:37 EDT

What I mean is creating an NCL script (into a file that I can run NCL with
in batch mode) that simply contains all the points I need to plot.

With PHP I could write a flat file, and save it as a .ncl file and include
all the points I need in there. All I need to do is write the first part of the
 NCL script, then query the SQL tables, then write the last part of the NCL
script and save it. Then I can run it later through the exec command in PHP.
Hence, why I wondered how you can add points manually in NCL.

-William

In a message dated 4/13/2008 8:20:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time,