Re: import of NCL's EPS output into Openoffice.org

From: Marcus Letzel <letzel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:15:24 +0200

Dear Fred,

thank you for your quick reply. I posted it to the OOo user forum and
got promising feedback. I am grateful to the OOo forum user acknak who
run a series of tests on one of my NCL-produced EPS files. According to
his results, a merely slight change of the internal file format (not to
the Postscript level) of NCL's EPS output would already suffice to get
things going: "to move the bounding box statement from the end up to the
top of the file" [either using epstool or by manual editing]. Please
refer to
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1146&start=10
for full details.

Would you think it is technically possible for the NCL developer team to
move the bounding box statement according to these suggestions, without
changing the Postscript level? This would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Marcus