zoom in on polar coordinate map

From: <p2trivej_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:40:25 -0700 (PDT)

hi,

i'm trying to zoom in on a specific area on my polar coordinate map plot.
right now i'm doing that by setting mpMinLonF and mpMaxLonF to the
specific location, and sure enough there is this warning message:

> (0) gsn_csm_map_polar: Warning: you should not set the mpMinLonF
and/or mpMaxLonF resources.
> (0) Setting these resources to something other than -180 and 180 may
produce unexpected results.
> fatal:NhlCvtStringToEnum: Unable to convert string "missing" to
requested type
> warning:Error retrieving resource amJust from args - Ignoring Arg

even if we are not supposed to do this, but what if this is exactly what
we want? is there other ways to zoom in on polar coordinate without
setting such values.

thank you