Re: Pressure high plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:22:51 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Yi Wang,

I believe you can change the axis labels of both axes, but you
will need to set the following resources in order to do so:

   tmYRValues
   tmYRLabels
   tmYLValues
   tmYLLabels

The "Values" resources must be the locations where you want tickmarks,
and these must both be in pressure values. Then, the Labels resources
should be the same length as its corresponding Values resource,
containing what label you want at that tickmark value.

Debasish pointed out an example of this in another message.

--Mary