How to color wind barbs plotted at stations.

From: Yang Yang <yang123yang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello:   I used wmbarbmap(wks, lat, lon,  u, v) to plot wind barbs at stations. I also want to color the winds barbs based on a scalar like gsn_csm_vector_scalar(wks,u,v,data,res). It seems that gsn_csm_vector_scalar works only for grid data.   Is there a similar function like gsn_csm_vector_scalar to color the wind barbs at stations? Thanks!   Cheers Ed