Controlling x and y ranges for gsn_contour

From: Crowell, Sean M. <scrowell_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 09:07:26 -0500

I'm using gsn_contour to make contour plots, and the file is reading in my x and y arrays properly (checked using print) and interpolating properly using natgrids, but when I make the contour plots, it only plots the x and y values up to the smallest dimension (length of x or y) and leaves out the rest of the array with more distinct values.

To clear it up a bit:

I've got a data file that looks like
2 5 z
4 5 z
6 5 z
2 7 z
4 7 z
6 7 z

And when it does the contour plot, the x's only range up to 4, which I'm assuming is some default option to make the plot square. How do I control this?

Sean Crowell