NCL Workshop, July 8-11, 2008

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:46:04 -0600 (MDT)

Hi folks,

This is a friendly heads up that we're hosting a free NCL workshop in
Boulder July 8-11, 2008. This is a popular time to be in Boulder, so
I'm giving everybody advance notice. We only have 7 slots left.

This workshop is mainly for beginners. Everybody in the class will
have their own computer, and we have daily hands-on labs where you can
bring your own data and we'll help you get up and running with
analyzing and visualizing it with NCL.

For more information, see:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Training/Workshops/
   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Training/Workshops/schedule.shtml

To register, please email me and include answers to this
short survey:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Training/Workshops/NclWorkshopPreSurvey.txt

Cheers,