Method 2: netCDF output with file predefinition

From: aude Valade <aude.valade_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 14:57:00 -0700

Hi,
I would like to create a netcdf file from two file variables I have. I have
tried using the "Method 2: netCDF output with file predefinition" and it
works for the first part of the file but then I have this message:
"fatal:NclMalloc Failed:[errno=12]:Cannot allocate memory
Segmentation fault" and the rest of the variable is filled with FillValue.

Has anyone ever had this problem? How could I fix that?

Thank you for your help

Aude