Re: string Figures

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:27:45 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Hansingo,

You can use the functions gsn_create_text and gsn_add_annotation to
first create the strings, and then to attach them wherever you want.

See example 9 at:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/text.shtml#ex9

It shows how to add three strings in three different locations on a plot.
These strings will stay with the plot if it is resized or moved.

--Mary