Anomalous top region of plot

From: Helen Parish <helen_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 04:41:07 -0700

I cannot get the top section of my figures to plot correctly. There
seems to be a mysterious gap in the middle of the top of the plot (the
white part) which I cannot seem to eliminate. My routine does an
interpolation to pressure levels, followed by a plot of the variable
versus pressure and height. Since I have changed the pressure level
structure in CAM to 50 levels, going from the ground to around 95 km, I
had to estimate the correspondence between the new pressure levels and
height.

In order to do this I have adjusted the routine "gsn_csm.ncl". I
enclose the section of gsn_csm.ncl which I have modified (in the file
"gsnpart.ncl"), showing the adjusted pressure and height levels.

I have also enclosed a typical anomalous plot, and the ncl script
("test.ncl")I used to generate the plot (containing the levels I am
interpolating onto).

Does anyone know what is causing this problem?.

Thanks,
Helen.