Re: Anomalous top region of plot

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:05:07 -0600

Hi Helen,

Looking at your resource list, the white area of the plot should
correspond to areas that have missing data, is that the case?
(a print(u(0,{.01},:,0)) should confirm that.

Also, I think you want to change the units of lev_p in the top script
from "hPa" to "Pa". That might alter the way vinth2p works, as you are
specifying the units of your input pressure array incorrectly.

The way I see it, I don't think your alterations to gsn_csm.ncl should
have done anything to the plot, because all you are doing is altering
the YR axis labels.
Adam