panel labelbar

From: anning cheng <anningc_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 09:08:29 -0700 (PDT)

HI, Mary:

I have tried panel labelbar for ExcludeOuterBoxes option but it does not work. Here are a few of lines of code:
res_U = True
res_U_at_gsnFrame = False
res_U_at_gsnPanelTop = 0.90
res_U_at_gsnPanelBottom = 0.4
res_U_at_gsnPanelLabelBar = True
res_U_at_cnLabelBarEndStyle = "ExcludeOuterBoxes"

Am I missing to do something?

THanks,

--Annning