Re: space_time spectra

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 13:37:02 -0600

Hello,

Officially, the wkSpaceTime spectra diagnostics package has not been
released.
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/space_time.shtml

It was developed for a specific 'in-house' purpose. It will be included
in the next release of NCL. It was done so as a 'community service'.
It does not return the assorted spectra for further use.

There is another version that will write out the data used for
the 5 plots as a netCDF file. I will send that to you in a separate email.
You can then do a difference using the data contained within the
different netCDF files.

Regards