Re: (no subject)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:34:31 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 caoyan_at_cma.gov.cn wrote:

> hello:
>
> I want to add chinese map, but I donot know how to do this.
>
> thanks!
>
> cao yan

Dear Cao Yan,

If you are talking about provincial outlines for China, then we have
added these outlines to our map databases, but this won't be available
in NCL right away.

If you already have latitude/longitude locations for the desired
outlines, then you can draw them yourself. There are some examples
where extra map outlines for India and Brazil were added by hand.

Go to:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/polyg.shtml

and see examples 9 and 11.

If this isn't what you are asking for, let me know.