Re: some problem with the function decimalPlaces?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:13:48 -0600 (MDT)

I believe this is related to this reported bug:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2008/1061.html

which has been fixed.

I've attached a "dp.ncl" file that contains the fixed "decimalPlaces"
function.

Load this file after
"$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl" is loaded, and
it should fix your problem.

--Mary