Expected Release Date for NCL 5.0.0

From: Bart Forman <bforman_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 06:41:54 -0700

Hello -

When do you expect to release NCL 5.0.1? We (myself and our cluster
administrator) have noticed some unusual behavior in 5.0.0 during
compilation as well as during use of existing NCL code (e.g. 4.3.0
produces vastly different results from 5.0.0 without any changes
beyond altering the NCL environment variable).

I know 5.0.1 is in development and that bugs are being removed as I
write this. I really appreciate everyone's effort at developing NCL,
and I am excited to use the latest and greatest once it is released.

Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your
time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Bart Forman